Wednesday 26 February 2014

My Library

I've mentioned my love of books previously in this blog. I thought some of you might be interested to see my library.
It's still under construction, so I took the best photos I could at the time.



The above photo is my favourite little shelf. It has some major fantasy series on there, alongside my books on magic, wicca, druidrey and spiritualism. But it also holds some of my favourite items; a postcard from the 50s sent from the fairy isle of Ireland, a love letter from Veronica Varlow, my ethical skull collection, my newest tarot deck, and my Emilie Autumn CD collection.

Because every library needs a cat looking down on you.



This is my classics and contemporary section. As you can see, I already need more shelving. ;)

So there it is.
My little world of books.
I started to count once, I got to 460 and I gave up... this isn't even all of them. There's a pile in the bedroom, and the living room...and the cooking books in the kitchen.

So many books!

No comments:

Post a Comment