Tuesday 18 March 2014

Vegan Carrot Cake Smoothie Recipe

These little glasses of energy and delicious goodness, are super easy to make.
I've got a new addiction.
This is the first smoothie I've ever made myself, I've never been a huge smoothie drinker...but these might have changed my mind.


Ingredients;
1 grated carrot
1 cup of almond milk
2 tbsp rolled oats
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ginger
A pinch of ground cloves
A generous grating of nutmeg
1 tbsp agave nectar
1 frozen banana

Simply place everything in your blender, and thoroughly blend, until you have a smooth, smoothie type texture. This is enough for about 3 small glasses, so store it in the fridge, and use it within at most 2 days. 

I like to top mine with some desiccated coconut, gives it a nice sweet kick.


Enjoy, my pretties xx

No comments:

Post a Comment