Wednesday 28 May 2014

The Parlour

I'm stopping by briefly, to inform you lovely lot of my recent obsession.
                                                                        

'The Parlour'
Veronica Varlows Online Tarot Class

Oh my!
It's been a crazy journey already, and I have only attended half of one session! Booked in for the next one this Saturday, and going to try and attend EVERY other one after that.

These online meetings are hosted by the gorgeous Veronica, and she walks you through the meanings of tarot cards, laying out spreads, reading for yourself, and reading for others. You can drop in and out of sessions as you wish, beginner to magic, or advanced in divination, there is something for everyone.

I've even ordered a new tarot deck (yes another one) to start this wonderful adventure with. It's The WILDWOOD TAROT deck, and I'm already head over heels for it. 

Here's a link to the classes! Get your space now before it sells out; 
Come join our 'Witchbaby' family!

This weeks class also features a giveaway...
Feeling lucky punk?

And here's a link to the last post I posted on tarot; 



What do the cards say for you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment