Tuesday 28 October 2014

My apologies....


Hello my dears.
I have abandoned you.
I am deeply sorry...but I'm also not.

Having a vast amount of time off from work, I have unintentionally taken a break from my blogging routine.
I still love you all - but in this time, I am learning to love myself again.
My life is far too full of amazing distractions right now to be sat in front of the computer screen for too long!

I've bought more presents for myself than ever before in my life.
I'm experimenting with new food, and branching out into the world of health shops.
I'm getting through my 'to read' list.
I'm building the bonds with my kitty, even more so than before.
Matt and I are busy off adventuring.
I've ventured out into the night life around me.
And I'm actually managing alone time in the forest, to meditate and just be.

So I hope you can all forgive me.
Life got busy in a good way,
And I don't need the internet and blogging to distract me from the mundane-ness of life.

I will still bring to you as promised, your Samhain tarot reading with a 12 card spread!
I will update you from my adventures in good old Scotland.
And I may post other things...
I may post tomorrow...
If I feel like it.
But I am not making and promises for timelines or specific blogs whilst I am enjoying this splendid break and peace.



Life is what you make it.
So make it worthwhile.

Love and Light,
Jade 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment