Thursday 4 December 2014

Tarot Thursday

Things are getting a bit festive here in the Addis household.
I LOVE christmas!
Yule is my favourite time in the pagan calender to celebrate - it brings people together, keeps the dark and cold from bringing us down, and promotes a load of baking.


Sat in my freshly decorated living room, with my twinkly lights on the tree, with spicy candles glowing, pinecones and tinsel everywhere, I poured myself a cup of tea, and did a one card pull for all my followers.
That's right - You.
If you read this blog, then this pull is for you, the spirits are sending me guidance to pass onto you.

King of Swords


You may need to exercise judgement, power and force of will in the near future. This king represents clear thinking, authority, the truth and intellectual power.
What with the hectic season upon us, the King tells us we need to find a way through the chaos to calm clarity. We must heed others advice, and listen to what they are saying to uncover truths.
When you're debating whether you can afford that last present, think of the King of Swords and what he'd tell you!


I plan to be back soon, with a blog showing the role of the ancient winter solstice and Yule celebrations, in our current modern day christmas.
You might learn something new, and have more appreciation for some of that tacky goodness.


See you all soon.
Jade
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment