Friday 13 February 2015

My Spring Altar

Wow.
Over 2 months since my last blog update...
That's a long, unintentional break.

I'm hoping to start back up here, to reconnect spiritually to my cards and other magical working. And maybe one or two people will find something that helps them on their path here.

So I'll start with my altar re-design for spring.
Which is all about endings and new beginnings.

It's an altar focused on building and growing dreams. Featuring 3 (the magical number) photos of people who are currently inspiring me, and living dreams I want to live myself.
Everytime I do focused work at my altar, these guys are staring back at me, encouraging me.

This little pewter witch under my roe deer skull, was one of my first magical purposes. I got her when I was around 11, and with her little cone hat, she really grounds me.

The shells I collected from various beach trips over the years - they represent water, travel, and creativity.

                                                         ______________________________

So...
I've got a new spread to share with you all here soon. I've been trying hard to connect with my Brian Froud Faerie Oracle Deck, and yesterday I got a truly motivational, true reading with it for the first time.

If you would like to see my daily posts, and more of my witchy goings on, feel free to follow me over on my instagram;

No comments:

Post a Comment