Friday 4 July 2014

The Vegan Kind Box 9

So, as anyone who's been following my knows, I subscribe to this wonderful service called TheVeganKind Monthly subscription.
Being vegan is hard no matter where you live, but being a relative newbie, and living in an area where other vegan people barley seem to exist - This little box has helped me out so much.

Once a month I recieve a box full of vegan goodies (be they food, drink, beauty or laundry products) that help me try new things, find new recipes, and brands, etc, etc.
'
Sounds good right?!
So why not join me?






This months box literally just arrived, so I haven't tried anything from it; but it contains;

 'Squeeze' Wheatgrass Juice Shot
CocoBacon superfood snack
'Vita-Coco' Coconut water
'Frank Honest Snacking' Strawberry and Chocolate bar
'Heavenly Organics' Just Add Water Shampoo
'Vego' Hazelnut and Chocolate bar.

I've had the cocount water before, as you can buy it in tescos, but everything else is new to me! The Vego bar especially has me excited!!


No comments:

Post a Comment