Thursday 20 November 2014

Tarot Thursday

As of today Tarot Thursday is back!!
Regular, weekly tarot guidance you can rely on.

Check back here every Thursday to find a fresh pull or spread pulled just for my lovely followers.

Today I chose my druid animal oracle deck - It's been calling to me for a while, so I thought I'd see what these cards had to say for you.

Here goes;


Goose
 - Geadh

Vigilance. Parenthood. Productive Power.


Sometimes the goose shows up to tell you that you are ready to start a family...this is a big scary step, but the goose takes  parenthood in her stride.
The goose allows you to open up your productive power, secure in the knowledge that your relationship or family will provide a stable environment to act as a crucible for your creativity.
The gooses ability to raise a family, yet fly high, shows us that it is possible to be both grounded and spiritual in our daily lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment