Thursday 6 November 2014

Travels.

I'm back from my travels now.
What a wonderful time it was.

I could write for hours about the experiences and outings we had...but I'll keep it as short as I can.
I'm going to start at the beginning, with Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studios, and then leave Scotland to another blog post.

I've wanted to go to these studios since they opened - And I'm so glad to have finally got there and done it.


When they revealed the Great Hall, I got a bit watery eyed. 
*sniffles*





"Sherbet Lemons"


Because it was a celebration of the Dark Arts this month in honour of Halloween - Death Eaters patrolled the whole studio, scaring the viewers.


And also in honour of the Dark Arts - they had this beauty visiting, who was the lead animal actor for 'Nagini'




Butterbeer is VEGAN my friends, and if you have a super sweet tooth, like me, actually a pleasant refreshment.


The creatures department was my favourite - there is a true artistry that goes into this work. Everything is so detailed and beautiful.




It really was an amazing day!
True nostalgia takes over as you walk through your favourite sets from the movie franchise.
I highly recommend it to anyone who is a Harry Potter fan.

But if you go, make sure you take a lot of money for the gift shop, Matt and I easily raked up a hundred pound bill!

I got a lovely warm, soft Hufflepuff zip-up hoodie, a Hufflepuff cushion, aswell as the replica 'time-turner' necklace, and a guide book.

-------------
Stay tuned for the next installment of my Scottish adventures.
Which include a reading with my fae cards, in the glorious setting of Edinburgh Castle.

See you soon.

Jade
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment