Saturday 30 April 2016

-------

Hello lovelies.

It's been some time.
Our little circle has been rocked by death. A friend has recently passed in a tragic accident, at just 24. To stop my mind from constantly racing I have found my way back to this blog.
(Which I can now access on my brand new laptop, Matt purchased for me today.)

It's strange how life keeps on moving...the world keeps turning, and we are all expected to keep going in it...
Tomorrow is Beltane.
A celebration of fertility, and life. A welcoming to the beginning of Summer.
Traditionally celebrated with Maypoles and Bonfires; the festivities often beginning the night before May Day, to welcome in the coming months.
I will be starting my Beltane Rite shortly, and I shall make a blog about how I celebrated soon.

Tarot is still at the fore-front of my spiritual work.
Alongside my 'Wildwood Tarot' Deck you may remember from previous blog posts, I have now got my little paws on the BEAUTIFUL 'Wild Unknown Tarot' Deck. It is so gorgeous;



It comes with an art print of one of the cards aswell. Mine was The Lovers, which I find very fitting.
The cards themselves really speak to me, and I feel they have helped hone my knowledge and skill in this area of divination.
The artist 'Kim Kraus' has really captured the natural essence of the tarot. I highly recommend you look into it, if you're still searching for a deck.

Below is a link to my video on how to select the right deck for you, and sharing my own cards. I've posted it before, but it's always nice to get a refresh.


I'll be back shortly sweet ones.
Enjoy Beltane.
I'll see you on the other side.

Jade
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment