Thursday 4 September 2014

Tarot Thursday


Welcome back to Tarot Thursday my lovely followers.

This weeks one card pull comes to you from the patio in my back garden.
It's a good thing I'm OK being known as the weird witchy woman by all the neighbours.


Today I pulled for you;

The Queen of Swords


This was the first card I ever pulled for myself with this deck. And now I pull it for you.
And again we see the trend of Swords for all my followers.
Queens are caretakers, they nourish your dreams and life. The Queen of Swords seeks knowledge, she represents the all seeing, someone who tells it how it is.
This card says it is time for seperation. It maybe painful but it is time to break old bonds, and find new rivers to swim in. There will be joy passed the darkness and loss. The queen will take care of you. The truth must be spoken.


For me when I pulled this card, I know it was about certain friends in my life. Maybe it's the same for you, friendships, but it could be partners, it could even be family. It might be the change away from a job you love.

But whatever it is, this card promises you will get through the pain, you need to cut out those things that are not working for you to allow better things into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment