Thursday 18 September 2014

Tarot Thursday

This weeks Tarot Thursday is bought to you courtesy of Brian Frouds Faerie Oracle...

And my cat.



She is my familiar after all, and full of her own type of magic, so I trusted her to do this for you lovely lot.



When I turned the card over, I couldn't help but smile.
Maybe Socks did a reading for herself, more than you guys!
But it's a good message that we all need to hear sometimes.

So, whilst I sat by with a cup of tea, measuring whisker to candle flames in my mind, Socks pulled;

O! That Gnome


A trickster - creative chaos - wild gifts.
Sometimes we need to break habits and patterns, reasonable risks will be rewarded in the near future...maybe even unreasonable ones. Look for the unexpected, and BE the unexpected.


Jade
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment