Wednesday 24 September 2014

Tarot Thursday

Sorry for my radio silence - work has been really hectic. But I'm here as always for tarot thursday. To share some wisdom from the other side with you.

Today, I did a variation of your typical three card spread.



The card in the middle is the first card you lay down, card number one. In this spread it asks the question; Who Am I?
Who are you?
It represents your current state, or maybe a core foundation to your life.

Card 2 which is the card laid to the left asks, Where do I come from? 
A bit more than just asking about the past, here you are asking for a specific factor of your past, that is going to affect the you now, and the you of the future.

The final card asks, Where Am I Heading?
What does the future hold?



For your first card I pulled; The Eight of Swords

You feel trapped. But you are trapped in your own imagination, by your own perceptions and thoughts. Remember your mind is your own worst enemy. Now is not the time to make decisions, your views are compromised. You need to take off that blindfold, and see things differently. Clear your mind, and focus on what is truth, and what is important. There is a clear path before you, if only you look to see it.

The second card, which is where you have come from, was; The Ace Of Swords

Aces symbolise new beginnings, fresh starts. You have a strong heart, and have had to make hard choices. You've found the strength to use your potential. You've had a significant 'aha' moment of clarity and breakthrough, that has helped shape your future.

And lastly, but by no means least - the future spot.
Where are you heading?
I was scared to pull this, in case I got a really negative, shadow card for you all. But I shouldn't have worried.
You all have wonderful things in front of you...all of you.



The Empress

Pure and wild creativity will run in your soul. You will be unlimited in creative potential! There is an element of nurture and motherly care, coming from you. Taking charge, being compassionate, and passionate.

I adore this card, and am lucky enough to pull it often for myself.

                                                                   --------------------------

This weekend I WILL have up my blog on how to pull your cards for a reading. It's all typed up, I just need to take the adjoining photos, to make it easier to explain.

Hope you've all had a wonderful week.

Jade
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment