Wednesday 20 August 2014

The WildWood Is Alive And Thriving

Hello my loves.

As I write this to you, I have moss clinging to my hair, tree bark between my toes, and my heart full of wilderness.
I went into the woods today,
Far from the beaten track.




I climbed  and danced my way along fallen trees,
Soaking in the feeling of the wind on my skin.




I went to the woods to perform a bit of magic that the wonderful Veronica Varlow taught me, magic to get my foot in the door!

I took my deck with me.
Seriously fellow tarot readers! If you have not yet gone adventuring with your deck into the wild, DO IT!
Do it now!
Find a spot,
Get comfortable.
Take in the sound of the birds, the small wildlife rustling nearby in the undergrowth. Watch the sunlight filtering through the leaves, as it creates gently swaying shadows down around you.


Feel the solid earth beneath your bare feet.
Get connected.
Feel the power of nature around you, and use it.
Push all of this raw energy into doing a fantastic reading.

I did a reading for myself, using the Compass Spread.



Now, this reading was super positive. The universe is practically screaming at me, that all the steps I've taken recently will pay off, and the future is bright.
 
Card 1 - Ten Of Cups
Card 2 - The Sun
Card 3 - Page Of Cups
Card 4 - Ace Of Wands
Card 5 - The World
 


Any reading that features 'The World' gives me butterflies.

It is the last card in the major arcana, number 21. It is all about being in the here and now. Success, euphoria and completion! Being alive in the moment - And an end to a challenge, and now a new beginning!


Don't worry witch babies, I did a reading out in the WildWood for you aswell.
But you'll have to wait till Tarot Thursday, tomorrow for yours.

Check back then.
I'll see you here tomorrow.
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment