Monday 13 January 2014

Fight!

I am a huge animal lover, and believe in no animal testing in any form. I used to be a part of Lush Cosmetics, and this was great, as I could spread a message, and had a job I loved. Through this work, I was given the t-shirt that features in the images below. When I left Lush I was gutted, and I really missed talking to like-minded people, but also educating. I realised I could do this through my photos. This is where the below set came from. Simply entitled 'Fight', I wanted a glorious combination of nature and a man made setting. I think I found this at Tintern Mill. A lovely little village-esque place, with a beautiful nostalgic feel...surrounded by valleys and hillside walks.
Everything clicked here. I really felt that magick spark, I love to experience at photoshoots. There was hardly no noise except for the rushing river below this wonderful archaic steel bridge. It was fantasticly peaceful, and we were only interrupted by a few dog walkers ;)
Model; Jadene Van Dyk. Wig; Geisha Wigs. T-Shirt; Lush Cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment