Friday 3 January 2014

Rejoining the online community

I've decided that now, in the new year, it's a good time to start afresh with a brand spanking, shiny blog. I want a place to share my photography projects, my craft projects, maybe some of my writing, and just my general thoughts on things. Blogger is a good space to post 'behind the scenes' content, and photography experiences...I will try and use some video format here aswell. Whilst there are negatives and positives to the internet - being able to share creative outlets and ideas with people from all over the globe is definatley a positive! I hope you'll follow me here, if you like what I post. I plan to keep this blog updated quite frequently, so there should be a good stream of new content. Unless otherwise stated all images posted here belong to Razorlust (Jade Addis) Photography.
Modelled by; Sarah Cannaby

No comments:

Post a Comment