Sunday 5 January 2014

The White Rabbit.

A major influence for my photography are books. Things I'm reading can really effect my though process and ideas for a shoot. For example; I am currently reading George RR Martin and Tolkien, this has my mind swirling with elves and hobbit holes, dragons and wonderful landscapes. The below photos have some pretty obvious connections to 'Alice In Wonderland' - a wonderful story, that I've studied time and time again. Once more Jadene Van Dyk models for me, wearing 'Lady Alluras Latex' including a bunny tail and rabbit ears. Very white rabbit-esque. About a twenty minute walk from where I live is a fascinating abandoned mansion. It's very run down, beat up and overgrown, but its stunning. I've used it for a few shoots. And I thought all the growth here would work nicely for this shoot - and with complete honesty I was struggling to find somewhere else.
The stables, have and always will be, my favourite area of the mansion, and you can see them in the picture directly above. There is so much history and beauty there. The location really tells a story, I feel privellaged whenever I shoot there. And I'll hopefully be shooting again there soon, because there is still a whole building I have yet to break into - uh, I mean, explore.
Model; Jadene Van Dyk. Latex; Lady Alluras Latex. Wig; Geisha Wigs

No comments:

Post a Comment